Once again it is time to put together the list of possible finishes in the upcoming 2nd quarter of 2019. I will be linking up with #FAL2019. My host is Capitola Quilter.
I have a lot of UFOs from last quarter to bring forward. Let’s get started!
- Hexagon Charity Quilt. This darn project is still hanging around. I set it for my April one monthly goal. I NEED to get this off my list. The guilt is killing me! I also added this one to my @sunflowerquilting #ssqfinishalong2019round2 goals.
- 2010 New Year Eve’s Quilt. Another one that has been hanging around. I did actually work on it last quarter so the guilt isn’t so high. Just have to finish the free motion and binding. I also added this one to my @sunflowerquilting #ssqfinishalong2019round2 goals.
- 2018 Quilters Planner Sew-a-long Classic Beauty BOM. Still need to assemble, baste, quilt and bind.
- Shabby Fabric’s Sunflower A-Door-naments wall hanging. I still only have to quilt this one and it is done. I think I will skip the metallic thread and save the thread for another day and project.
- Shabby Fabric’s Apple A-Door-naments wall hanging. I just need to baste, turn, and quilt.
- Sunflower Star potholders.
- Blue Pinwheel potholders. I finished one out of the 3 last quarter. Just need to layer, baste, quilt, and bind.
- Autumn wall hanging. A little work done last quarter. I finished fusing all the shapes on the pieced background. Need to applique, baste, quilt, bind.
- Apple Blooming Vase wall hanging. I have absolutely fallen in love with this series. The itch is strong to drop everything and work on this one. The apple one only had the background pieced. I need to fuse, applique, layer, baste, quilt, and bind this one.
- Pansies Blooming Series has arrived and I have just got to do this one. So I am adding it to the list for this quarter.
- Alison Glass Trinket Quilt. Started the Sew-A-Long in March and we are supposed to have the entire quilt completed by May 20th. I am adding it to the list. I also added this one to my @sunflowerquilting #ssqfinishalong2019round2 goals.
- Shabby Fabric’s Mug Rug – Strawberries. I just need to finish whip stitching the shapes down, do the hand embroidery, layer, finish.
- Shabby Fabric’s Mug Rug – Sunflowers. Need to start this one. Once I do, I will be halfway through the series.
- Easy Pieced Table Runner for May by Shabby Fabric’s. I watched the You Tube video a couple of days ago and decided I NEED to make this table runner for my kitchen island. I haven’t decided if I am going with all the purples, but I have downloaded and printed the pattern.
Quarter Two: Work in Process
- Peacock Colorstory Miss Rosie Blocks. My goal is to finish 8 more blocks this quarter. I did get them done last quarter 😉
- 365 Block Challenge blocks. I am current for 2019! I still struggle with mitered blocks but am getting better every time. My goal is to be current on June 30th still!
- Halifax Temperature Quilt. I did finish through August 2018 last quarter as planned. I need to cut some more triangles because I find making these little blocks as feeder of other blocks the easiest way I get these done. My goal is to finish September, October, November, and December 2018 this quarter.
- Quilter’s Planner 2019 Block of the Month Sew-A-Long. I am on target! I meet last month’s goals. This quarter is to continue being current so that would mean finishing the April, May, and June blocks each month.
- Farmer’s Wife 1920 English Paper Piecing Sew-A-Long with Gnome Angel in Australia. I finished 8 blocks last quarter instead of my 9. Close. I am setting a goal for 9 blocks this quarter. I am working on Block 20 – Churn Dash this week. I have been pleased with my progress.
- Tula Pink Charm Squared blocks. I started these quilt blocks on a whim but still need to finish them before I lose all the pieces.
As always, I have hundreds of other projects I could finish, work on, etc. I will stick with these 20 projects. Good Luck everyone. The idea is to set a goal and work towards it. If you make progress, it is a win!